10. Gooseneck barnacles reach the toe rail.
9. The latest charts show your vessel as a hazard.
8. Baby birds emerge from nests under the solar panels…for the 3rd time.
7. A waitress at the nearby restaurant invites you to her wedding. Again.
6. A proposal is floated to use your boat as the gift shop for the planned “Pirates of Asia” theme park.
5. Fish under the boat form a home owner’s association, requesting 60 days notice before departure.
4. Tour guides come to you for advice on cool spots.
3. A new government study on plate tectonics includes your boat as a key marker.
2. Fishermen begin to wave back.
1. Everybody knows your name!
Friends who read this on the Sailfeed website always know not to overstay at the island.