Just recently, Jamie and I spent a really nice hour chatting with David Anderson of The Sailing Podcast. He and his wife Carina have a great series of interviews for sailors. David had been in touch with us a while back, but took months for us to be parked in a place with dependable internet access to Skype. The joys of cruising, right?
|Crazy squalls that day, but calm and peaceful in time for our interview with The Sailing Podcast|
- the awesome Mike Litzgow (who has a book on cruising the Pacific with his family that I really have to read someday)
- the uber practical Bill and Judy from sv Bebe talking financing and piracy
- the wow-cool looking family on Anasazi Girl (I’m absolutely in love with Somira’s gorgeous photos, and wonder how the %&$ you raise kids in a stripped out speed sailing machine)
- a sailboat based conservation/ research program in Myanmar (we love getting to be part of conservation and environmental work- hope it’s posted in time so we can learn more!)
- Mike from Zero to Cruising talking about their Caribbean adventures (I need to improve my attitude about that region and I’m pretty sure he can do it)