The feedback to last week’s post about topics was beyond my expectation. Besides illuminating really clear interest in particular areas, there were a bunch of new ideas, and some interesting questions on subjects I had in mind. Thank you!
First up is seasickness, which by far had the most requests for more detail. Boatschooling, power management, and dealing with customs/clearance into countries were next…I’ll get to those in the next couple of weeks, and work through the remainder based upon interest.
Meanwhile, a few other ideas (or twists) that hadn’t been on my radar that are also going into the mix:
- Favorite destinations, and those we wouldn’t care to revisit
- Favorite snorkeling / diving spots
- Food poisoning and eating “local style”
- More on food: vegetarian cruising, everyday cruising meals, exotic foods and refrigeration
- What sails we have on Totem, and sail handling aboard
- Photography: cameras used, tips and tricks
- What to do with all that stuff in the holding tank
- Avoiding pirates
On that note… a view from tonight’s anchorage between Bali and Menjangan Island, looking out at some big volcano on Java.